Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Halloween Theme Weddings & Parties

I absolutely Love Halloween!

Last Halloween, I styled this spooky  fireplace mantle display at a venue downtown for a Halloween themed wedding using all these nifty vintage items available for rent from Make it Special.


 It was the focal point for their theme and the backdrop for their ceremony.

You may kiss!

Kelsey & Ian
If you are looking for a fantastic photographer in NC, contact Ali, of


I start decorating the house in September with vintage collectibles and other fun, cute Halloween themed items.


Welcome, come into my parlor...

Fall Bannister Garland


Foyer mantle display of mostly vintage paper mache, tin noisemakers, Rosbro plastic candy containers & Gurley candles


My SpoOKy parlor mantle display with Dept 56 village, spine-chilling books & vintage cardboard decorations

 Creepy buffet where the witch mixes up her potions!


Eerie Bar Buffet
Scroll down to the bottom for more items in the Make it Special Halloween decor/ vintage rentals & venue


Some tasty treats ready for guests 


Haunted Hoosier cabinet with vintage collectibles, antiques and Dept 56 village display.

On October 31st, we have a party and hang out on the veranda watching the Trick or Treaters, handing out candy and maybe giving some a spooky scare.





The old house on the hill is really spooky.


Here are some photos of past Halloween parties I have thrown/ styled



2 comments:

  1. I love all your spooky decorations! Makes me feel excited for Halloween just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! Halloween festivities are very exciting. Orange is such a fun spooky color to decorate with, whether it's the golden shades of the leaves turning colors or paired with black cats, spiders or ghosties!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a Bunch for reading my blog and taking the time to write me.
I welcome your thoughts, comments, questions & encouragement. I absolutely Love reading them and will answer back swiftly. I'm new to blogging and Need some followers!
Hugs,
Michelle