Sunday, March 30, 2014

Candy & Dessert Buffet


I'm crazy about candy.


And everybody Loves desserts.   


That's why I think having the Candy & Dessert Buffet at parties make it extra special. 


 They are amazing to look at, and give your party a beautiful theme & focal point that says, 
" Wow, This IS a Celebration!"


Creating this look is easy when you can rent the glassware, vintage touches
even the venue from Make it Special!


Waffle cones of trail mix nestled in a vintage soda bottle crate

Mint green was the Bride's Favorite color and set the theme with other retro candies.


Guests can help themselves to 
the gorgeous candies & treats that double as party favors.


Add some twinkling lights, honeycombs, garlands or bunting and you've got a party


Using a color palette that is different shades of just one color creates an elegant look 
perfect for baby showers & birthdays


Holiday themed candies & desserts


I enjoy collecting and ordering all the different kinds of candies for a look or theme.  Deciding which size apothecary jars and how many to use depends on the space or your budget.  Then arranging them in a pleasing presentation with the addition of a few vintage touches makes for an interesting and sweet vignette to be the focal point of the party.

~Make it Special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a Bunch for reading my blog and taking the time to write me.
I welcome your thoughts, comments, questions & encouragement. I absolutely Love reading them and will answer back swiftly. I'm new to blogging and Need some followers!
Hugs,
Michelle